Wednesday, 20 June 2012

25 Random Questions Tag!

Hello beauty lovers...

So these past few days i have been super duper busy and been feeling really ill and rundown, *hugs to myself*. But i felt so inspired to write a blog post, so i thought hey why not do the random questions tag?

So here we go...

1. Where was you three hours ago? I was at work, watching the clock waiting for it too turn 4.30

2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yes.. my nails, my cushion, my bed, my slippers, my jacket, my phone and bedroom walls are all touching me. You'd think my favourite colour was pink and not orange.

3. What are you wearing right now? I am being so glamourous right now and rocking my hoodie with leggings and fluffy pink slipper boots. Ahh comfy.

4. What are the colour of your bedroom walls? Baby pink with a flower feature wall... Again with the pink.

5. Who is the last person you sent a message, comment or BBM to? My nan.. aww cute.

6. What does you last message say? Okay, i will book us in. Zumba at six? Yes it wasnt my nan that sent that haha!!

7. Can you taste the difference between pepsi and diet coke? YES! Pepsi and diet Pepsi are a much nicer taste than diet coke.

8. Is your hair curly or straight? Im not even sure how to classify my hair.. it is straight, on the first day, wavy on the second and then straight again if i leave it for a third. My hair can be so indecisive at time, or can it? (sorry for the bad pun, couldnt help myself!)

9. What is the hardest thing you ever had to do? Study for my A levels for two years, completly drained my energy.

10. Favourite two colour combination? Teal greens and dusky beiges.

11. What is your favourite accessory? I am definatly a handbag girl. Its it bad to say i have a slight obsession?

12. Which current celebrity style do you most admire? I am definatly a lover of the infamous vanessa hudgens fashion

13. What is your favourite fashion store/shop? River island, h+m, and random little one of boutiques. They always have really unique pieces.

14. When was the last time you drove out of town? This morning, to go to work.

15. With the exceptation of the computer, what can you hear? Hollyoaks... an argument going on between mitzeee and riley. Things are getting excitingggg.

16. What was the last thing you bought? Petrol :( but the last exciting thing i bought was a maybelline nail polish in porcelian pink. Such a cute colour.

17. What is the first thing you think off when you wake up in the morning? Breakfast and a brew.

18. Favourite food? Pasta, Stir frys and tuna straight out the can. YUM!

19. Biggest turn off? Arrogance. Definate turn off if someone is rude and arrogant to people i love or even random strangers. Nothing more inviting than a smile!

20. What do you always have on/wear? Loreal lash architect 4d mascara. It gives the perfect baby doll eye look.

21. What does your screen name mean/how did you come up with it? Amalie was my nickname as a child, and i really wanted my blog to be a fun place for me to express my love for beauty and anything else that might be going on in my life. So i asked myself 'what was the happiest time of my life?', the answer was childhood i so i took my childhood name and linked the two together. Wow, long winded answer.

22. Favorite style of top/blouse? Sheer fabrics. Really cute, feminine and girly looks. Or if im feeling a little more edgy, i love tops that have fringe detailing, I love the boho style.

23. Favourite tv show? I am definatly a soaps girl. I love getting my daily dose of hollyoaks and coronation street. Always so much action going on. But i also love celebrity juice and im a celebrity get me out of here.

24. What is your favourite tv show from your childhood? Lizzie mcguire, thats so raven, unfabulous, two of a kind and tracy beaker.

25. What does your dream bedroom look like? Whites and pastel florals, shoe and handbags shelves and white wooden vanity. Just like a little dressing room.

TAG YOU'RE IT!




No comments:

Post a Comment